Gosia Cooks for Christmas: Gingerbread with beer
What fragrance do you associate with Christmas? For us, it is the smell of Christmas tree and gingerbread. That is why our catalog could not be complete without a gingerbread recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 a cube of butter
- 1 tablespoon heaped brown sugar
- 150 ml of dark caramel beer
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 200 ml of honey
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 300 g plum jam
- 2 dessert chocolates
- 4 tbsp cream 30%
- delicacies, nuts to decorate
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the butter and sugar with a mixer
for the fluff, grinding all the time, add the following ingredients: one yolk, honey, beer, soda and flour.
- Add spices and egg white foam to the thoroughly prepared dough. Ingredients gently
we combine, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Put the dough into a cake tin lined with baking paper and bake it for about 1 hour. or a bit longer to the so-called dry stick at 160 ° C.
- Place the metal bowl on a pot of boiling water. Pour the cream into the bowl and add the broken chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted, combined with the cream and a thick chocolate mass is formed.
- Cut the cold gingerbread in half and translate it with plum jam. Cover the top with chocolate mass and decorate with nuts and dried fruit.
Cool the gingerbread in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal! 😊
We recommend for the recipe:
Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis vel augue. Maecenas feugiat tellus sed quam ornare.
In tempus magna sed justo blandit molestie. Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis.