Gosia Cooks: Colorful salad with tomatoes
Idea for a salad with delicious fresh tomatoes.
- 1 broccoli
- 2 raspberry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 150 g Salad and sandwich Favita cheese
- 200 ml of natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- salt, pepper, basil leaves
1. We start by cooking broccoli and eggs. Wash the broccoli under running water, cut off the stem and divide it into florets. Cook in a large pot with salted water for about 8-10 minutes. Broccoli must be firm, it cannot be overcooked. Put the cooked roses in a colander and leave to cool. At the same time, boil hard-boiled eggs (10 minutes). After cooking, pour cold water over it, peel the shell and set aside to cool.
2. While the broccoli and eggs are cooling down, cut the tomatoes into eighths, and the salad cheese into centimeter cubes. Prepare the sauce in a bowl: combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise and garlic pressed through the press. Finally, season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Prepare a bowl in which we will serve the salad and put all the ingredients in it alternately: broccoli, eggs, tomatoes, cheese. Pour the whole with yoghurt and garlic sauce.
Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis vel augue. Maecenas feugiat tellus sed quam ornare.
In tempus magna sed justo blandit molestie. Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis.