Gosia Cooks: Spring salad with cottage cheese
Spring cottage cheese salad is a short list of ingredients and quick preparation. The whole is completed with new potatoes, crispy radishes, fresh cucumber and yoghurt sauce with a hint of garlic.
And what do you think? Will you be tempted by this delicious, colorful salad?
Ps. This salad is a good addition to grilled dishes.
- 150 g of natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of sarepian mustard
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- salt pepper
- 1/2 kg of small new potatoes
- 1 long fresh cucumber
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 bunch of chives
- 150 g of semi-skimmed cottage cheese
- salt pepper
1. We start with preparing the sauce. Put the yogurt into a bowl. Squeeze the garlic through the yogurt press, add the mustard and mix everything. Season with salt and pepper and set aside in the fridge.
2. Wash the new potatoes (do not peel them) and boil them in salted water until soft. We cool and cut into smaller particles. Cut the cucumber into half-slices and the radishes into eighths. Chop the chives. Crumble the curd.
3. Mix all the ingredients of the salad in a large bowl and pour the prepared sauce over it.
Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis vel augue. Maecenas feugiat tellus sed quam ornare.
In tempus magna sed justo blandit molestie. Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis.