Gosia Cooks for Christmas: Kutia Staropolska
You surely know the recipe for Kutia, it is one of the most popular dishes during Christmas 🎄. But have you ever tried serving it in baked apples? 🍎
One thing is for sure – his mouth!
- 1 cup of wheat grains
- 1 cup of poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 cup of nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds)
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 4 dried figs
- 100 g of candied orange peel
- 3 tablespoons of Amaretto liqueur
- 5-6 apples
- Rinse the wheat thoroughly, pour boiling water over it and leave it overnight. Next day
rinse it again and boil it in new water until soft. Drain off and pour cold water.
- Pour hot milk over the poppy seed and cook for about 5 minutes. We leave it to cool down,
drain off and grind finely in a food processor.
Dissolve the honey by placing the jar in a bowl of hot water
water. When it has a smooth consistency, combine it with poppy seeds and wheat. Then we add
chopped nuts, raisins, candied orange peel, melted butter, chopped
striped figs and almond liqueur. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Cut the upper part of the apples with the tail and hollow the seed nest. Stuff the fruit
Place everything in an ovenproof dish and bake for about 30 minutes in the oven
heated to a temperature of 180 ° C.
Enjoy your meal!
We recommend the recipe:
Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis vel augue. Maecenas feugiat tellus sed quam ornare.
In tempus magna sed justo blandit molestie. Duis rhoncus vitae diam non fermentum. Integer nunc sapien, faucibus rhoncus pharetra quis, facilisis.